In bed with Brad Pitt.



There are some things in life that you've always known or thought would never happen. This is one of them.

I don't just mean the tremendous unlikelihood of me crossing paths with the star and seducing him, but I never really thought of him like that... I've never been a Brad Pitt sigher, per say.
Does he have dreamy eyes? He does. Is his body yummylicious? Indeed. Is he a great actor? Hell, yeah. Plus he's apparently an intelligent and sensitive guy, so what else would someone ask of a man? I don't know, but he never really did it for me.

Last night, however, my psych surprised me. I dreamed that I was going to bed with Brad Pitt. How odd is that???
I was pretty much just sitting on a patio with some friends chatting, and there he pops, out of nowhere and asks me "You wanna go to sleep with me?" (deep down I knew his dreamy intentions were something other than sleeping), so I held his hand and we just started walking.
We passed by some pools, we went by 2 brothers from my hometown (who I happen to dislike), we passed by some muddy places that led to the bus stop across the street from my parents house, then there we were... inside a beautiful and luxurious hotel room.
And of course, as humble as he is, his concern was "I wonder how much we'll have to pay for this room".

Nothing really happened, because lots of people started entering the room (yes Lilize, that's why nothing happened!!), when we finally got rid of them all and locked the door, it was morning for me. So no hanky-panky for Mr. Pitt this time, but... talk about hidden meanings there!

6 comments:

    So I'm going up against you the night after a Brad Pitt dream? LOL!

    Oh my...sex sells. Let's see what happens. :D

     
    On 22 October, 2008 03:19 Anonymous said...

    I've never been much of a Pitt fan either. He's gorgeous and all, but I think he's an asshole for the way he left Jenny. And for Angelina?! Don't get me started on ANGELINA. Oh wait. You weren't talking about Angelina.

    Yeah that's a freaky dream. I had one similar to yours years ago but it featured Michael Jackson. GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. So yeah I really, desperately need to believe that dreams like this are not at all about sex or attraction...

     

    See...Brad was a winner for you.
    I'll get you next time. :D

     

    I badly want to like Brad Pitt. I really enjoy some of his characters--like Heinrich Harrer in 7 Years In Tibet, Paul Maclean in A River Runs Through It, Tristan Ludlow in Legends of the Fall, Joe Black in Meet Joe Black, Rusty Ryan in the Ocean's movies, etc...

    You know for him being someone we're all supposed to shun I sure do like alot of his movies...

     

    Perhaps Burn After Reading will cure you of any unnecessary Brad Pitt fixation. ;-) It cured my aunt completely.

     

    man that was almost a wet dream... lol

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum