I'm too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan.

I bet life in the 18th century wasn't as complicated as it is today.

I started looking for eyeglasses frames online, since they appear to be a lot cheaper that way than if you go to the optometrist and buy it there (a hint for those who were not aware of that). I am obviously just getting the frames online, then have it serviced with prescription lenses at Costco.

You'd think it's easy to pick a frame, but it's not! There are so many different options and models to choose from!!! I know the type of frame that I like best: those plastic ones, in dark bold rectangular-like shapes. With that, I narrowed down the array of options to... close to 100 pairs.

Then I started finding "problems" such as "too big", "too small", "too black", "not black enough", "too simple", "too flashy" and then there were the Vera Wangs, too pricey.
I was down to 3 pairs, and it still took me forever to figure out which one to go for. I had to consult my boyfriend, my partner in crime, my gay friend and my mom in order to make a decision.

Finally, by unanimous votes, it went down to this Valentino model:




Now I just need to pick a color...

5 comments:

    On 17 October, 2008 01:42 Anonymous said...

    Partner in crime vem por meio desta reiterar seu voto no vermelho e aproveita para pedir que por favor esqueça essa opção dourada cafona.

    Grata.

     
    On 17 October, 2008 01:45 Anonymous said...

    Mas que merda, cadê meu Gravatar?

     

    Odeio Blogger

     
    On 17 October, 2008 07:16 Anonymous said...

    I say black. Not that you asked for my opinion but I love giving it so there you go :P I think it'll look best with your hair and skin color. Red is great but doesn't go with all of your outfits (most likely). The brown one is ok. The tan one will wash you out because you have yellow skin. But whichever one you pick, the model is really awesome!

     

    Maybe your post title was in jest, but I love the images in your blog title banner. If they are self-portraits you are truly a beautiful woman.

    Probably you've heard that before, but it's what leapt to my mind as your blog loaded.

    :)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum