The search never ends...

so i'm looking for a new apartment to move in or just a roommate to share, and i know all the latest issues of pennysaver and the apartment magazine by heart, so today i decided to log in and look at craigslist.

do you have any idea how hard it is to find a roomate in a nice area at yet, and affordable rent value?
this is personally my favorite add:


$450 Older guy for younger to share
Reply to:
xxxx@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-03-02, 6:42PM PST

You needing a place to stay? I want someone who will understand that I am a very horny guy. Rent is $450 a month, but willing to negociate depending on what you can offer me. Tell me what you are willing to allow and willing to do. Picture gets mine.


oh, ok mr. freak, i'll start writing you just now. does anyone even reply to this, i wonder???

HELLO????????? i just wanted a nice decent - AND NORMAL, PLEASE - roomie. is that too much to ask?

3 comments:

    Wow...that guy doesn't have issues, does he? Here's hoping you find someone who is willing to be a roommate without all of the sexual favors.

    Now I'm wondering if anyone responded to this idiot....HA!

     

    HUAHAUHUAHUHA

     
    On 18 March, 2007 20:22 Anonymous said...

    I'm sure that you're a great roommate! *-*

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum