Learning with your mistakes...

... or not.

in the beginning of this year i got bit by a parrot, and it took quite a big bite from my finger.
this happened because i'm so smart that i decided to tease that big bird with my finger on its beak. anyways, after digesting the tip of my index finger, the damn parrot starts yelling "POOOOOOOOOOOR PARROT POOOOOOOOOOOR PARROT" X(

today it wasn't as bad as last time. well, physically speaking, it might have been. psychologically it was just acceptable.
as you can see in the picture, today my wound went from one side to the other, i'm not even poking it to see the size of the damage. not to mention it takes me 5 hours to type just anything and i look like a retard.
but at least i wasn't hit by the parrots ironic reaction. today it bit me and just started laughing.

really. parrots do laugh. and they're pure evil.

4 comments:

    eu sabia....

    the forces of EVIL are at work here!!!!

    ***

     

    parrots over there are like päron in sweden: EVERYWHERE

     
    On 31 August, 2006 23:15 Anonymous said...

    I've ehard parrots laugh too. They ahve the most mischievious sounding laugh

     

    I once got bitten by my girlfriend's pet parrot, the buggers hold on as well, evil, evil, evil.

    For some petty revenge, let the evil bugger see its reflection in a metal ladle and laugh as it tries to headbut the ladle to death.

    Sadly she caught me doing this and then I had a wounded finger and no girlfriend.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum