Life is bright again

call me shallow, but my life is miserable without a computer. well it was. it's not anymore :D

actually, i have nothing to complain about. funny how such little things can make you miserable, but little things can also make your life perfect :)




wednesday my life became perfect. i started working again, no biggie but i'll learn to do the job and hopefully grow. and also i got an ahead of time birthday gift... my macbook, ipod and a printer/scanner/copier. actually i think that should be a present good for my 20 birthdays and 20 christmas to follow. lol

good health, the best family and friends i could ever ask for, a nice job, my computer, nice house... what else could i ask for?
maybe just be on the same place as my clock... :)

2 comments:

    Welcome to the cult of Apple!

    "SIX TIMES????"
    It was a story I started about some kid in the future. Not me, though maybe LOOSELY based on the g-train of the early 90s.

     
    On 22 August, 2007 00:28 Anonymous said...

    being happy is awesome :}

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum