Desequilibrium.

means to be out of balance.

this is how i usually feel whenever i move to a different country, and this time things seemed to be going smoothly until...

i am sad to say that ARTHUR, my friend who suffered agressions from a gang last Aug 5th passed away this week.

he was getting better, he had such an amazing recovery and he was resting at home already... i don't really know what happened or exactly when it happened, because i was traveling and haven't talked to anyone yet..

but although he will be immensely missed, i know he is well now and in good care of our Mother.

be blessed my dear.

6 comments:

    Lamento muito, e as minhas condolências estão com a sua familia e amigos.
    Uma grande tragédia. Descansa em paz.

    ***

     

    I am sooooo sorry to hear about your loss! If there is anything I can do at all, please let me know.

    I have moved by the way, I am no longer at howtheyremindme I am now at onmymoon.blogspot.com Thank you so much for checking up on my while I was missing in action, and again, I am very sorry I have not been here for you in your time of need!

     

    Oh my goodness. This is so surprising and unexpected. I thought he had been doing so well. I am so sorry, Lilize. I could tell how much Arthur meant to you and those around you from your posts here, and I send my sympathies to all of you.

     

    Lilize; I'm so sorry. I know that's inadequate. I lost a friend myself, and I know how much it hurts, but all I can do is say I'm sorry.

     

    I am so sorry to hear that - much love winging its way to you and to his family and friends. (SHOCKED)

     

    Sorry about that. Que triste.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum